Working decoys

RLLigman

Does anyone know who is attempting to resurrect the Working Decoys website i.e. who are the administrators?

Charles, To the best of my knowledge Tony shut that site down, looks like the last activity was may of 2017.

Just checked my emails looks like the site is trying to make a comeback. Think i will wait to see who is owner/operator.

Thanks! I knew he sold Homer Decoys to someone on the east coast, was not aware of his retention of Workingdecoys.net after he let it go belly-up. I will opt to pass on the "opportunity" to be a part of that community...

Glad they are up and running.

The more places folks have to communicate (NOT facebook) and express their love and passion for waterfowling and decoys the better.

Yes the site is back up and running. When we sold Homer Decoys it left us with a server that we ran Homer Decoys on empty. So we was able to restore working decoys using that server. We have hired a webmaster who will maintain the site for us and insure its up to date and running on current software as well. We were able to bring it back right where it was when it was taken down due to needing a major server upgrade that was going to cost a substantial amount of money. Luckily the server from Homer Decoys was already paid and we were able to use that. So nothing was lost at all. We were able to save everything and the webmaster is still bringing everything up to speed and will continue to work thru the old database updating it to current software.
Hope everyone enjoys the site being back.

Tony H said:
Yes the site is back up and running. When we sold Homer Decoys it left us with a server that we ran Homer Decoys on empty. So we was able to restore working decoys using that server. We have hired a webmaster who will maintain the site for us and insure its up to date and running on current software as well. We were able to bring it back right where it was when it was taken down due to needing a major server upgrade that was going to cost a substantial amount of money. Luckily the server from Homer Decoys was already paid and we were able to use that. So nothing was lost at all. We were able to save everything and the webmaster is still bringing everything up to speed and will continue to work thru the old database updating it to current software.
Hope everyone enjoys the site being back.

Hello Tony,

Having been a little inactive with my waterfowl hunting over the past year or so, I didn't realize that you had sold Homer Decoys....

Hope all is well with you,

Back