Wood Duck Wednesday

Paul Taylor

Ducks are my passion and being way down the Atlantic Flyway we work to put back like Mr. Anthony does up North. I drive by every day and can see 3 of the boxes I maintain here by my house. I caught this pair yesterday on the box . This is a 20 year old cypress box with a new predator guard I installed 3 years ago. I love this time of year!View attachment IMG_1191.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
P Taylor

Once again I am so proud of you and the work your doing. Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!. I am happy to report that there will be some new ducks flying south this year. Don't shoot them all lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even tho I live in SC, I rarely hunt ducks here. I leave our SC ducks and the Atlantic flyway migration for the younger folks to chase.

The sound of whistling wings lures me further South every Fall to the Mississippi Delta, an incredible place that has been doing so for the last 20 years. Putting back is every waterfowlers responsibility.

P Taylor

Know matter where you hunt or where you go. I think that the land and the water is always going to be safe. Putting back is a must, There are so many that take and take and take. Never caring about the next person or next generation. Your a good man and I know your clan will follow in your foot steps. Great Job!

Back