TUCKERTON SHOW

Phil

Well, looks like we made it. September 25 & 26 Its been 2 years and can not wait to spend 2 days looking at decoys, talking boats, watching dog's jump and most of all spending some cash
Who is going?
phil

Does the show rent tables, like a gun show would? I have never gone to the Tuckerton show but have heard about it and it was all good.

Josh et al~

Although I had rented my usual spot and planned to be there all 3 days, I have decided to stay closer to home this year. Family needs - esp. my 92-year-old Mom - need our help. So, my old friend Paul Castelli will be occupying my place in the corner on the pond.

Sorry to miss it - but hope to be there next time 'round.

All the best,

SJS

Phil said:
Well, looks like we made it. September 25 & 26 Its been 2 years and can not wait to spend 2 days looking at decoys, talking boats, watching dog's jump and most of all spending some cash
Who is going?
phil

I will likely head down Saturday afternoon and spend the night camped at the Bass River State Forest, its about 10 minutes from the seaport, but I usually park at the high school and take the bus over.

Steve Sanford said:
Josh et al~

Although I had rented my usual spot and planned to be there all 3 days, I have decided to stay closer to home this year. Family needs - esp. my 92-year-old Mom - need our help. So, my old friend Paul Castelli will be occupying my place in the corner on the pond.

Sorry to miss it - but hope to be there next time 'round.

All the best,

SJS

Sorry I won't see you this year Steve, but I understand that there's more important things in life than Ducks! I'll be at my normal spot next to the New Jersey waterfowlers pavilion. I look forward to seeing people face-to-face once again.

Back