Outlaw Ducker

Ron Schuna

I've heard and read that the company Outlaw Marine is no longer producing boats. Does anyone from the Spokane area know what happened to the Outlaw Ducker Mold? It was originally made from the Alumacraft Ducker. If anyone has a contact out their, please pm me with any info.

Thanks
Ron

The mold now belongs to a different company here in Spokane. I've not met the owners but they are making a few boats. If you want I'll get you a name and phone number, etc. from a friend that has done business with the new guy?

Supposedly they have corrected some of the faults of the Outlaw Ducker, such as being real heavy and using flotation foam that picks up water like a sponge, and are making a better product. I've had a couple of the Outlaw Duckers and they are OK but heavy.

Ron, I sent an Email to my friend, to late to call tonight. I'm fishing early in the AM but will call him Wed. PM if he hasn't responded by the time I get home. Might take a day or two to get the info as my friend was working out of town today and I'm not sure if he was coming back today.

Ron the contact is "Howard" at Freedom Marine Engineering, (509) 535-1636. If he asks his contact information came from Jim Cogill, a Spokane area duck hunter.

Back