Hey, one of our own !!

Looks like the very talented Vince Pagliaroli is going to have a one-man show and presentation. Wish I lived close and was able to make it.

Well done, Vince. Always a great thing to put waterfowl art and the rich heritage that goes along with it out in front of the general public in venues other than decoy shows.
View attachment 55499
Sorry I just saw thhis well deserved Vince

My wife and I went to the show opening. Beautiful display of Vince's work throughout his carving career.
Great turnout of people and I was finally able to meet Vince in person.

Patrick it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. Thank you for both being there, much appreciated. Next time we see each other I'll have that Maine White Cedar for you.

Best regards
Vince

Things are good but busy. You need to plan a trip to VT to shoot some divers
Tim,

Your friendship and the invite are much appreciated. The Duck Hunter in me (always young) sez Do It. Been awhile since I've hunted divers on big water. The Geezer I am with medical issues that no longer awakens and Goes Hunting & Fishing (in deep cold weather) early, as in 4am-5am. Sez Are You Crazy! You Way Past That. Yet mabbee not. Do you fly fish?

Busy is good but not to busy. Stay healthy my friend.

Best regards
Vince

Tim,

Your friendship and the invite are much appreciated. The Duck Hunter in me (always young) sez Do It. Been awhile since I've hunted divers on big water. The Geezer I am with medical issues that no longer awakens and Goes Hunting & Fishing (in deep cold weather) early, as in 4am-5am. Sez Are You Crazy! You Way Past That. Yet mabbee not. Do you fly fish?

Busy is good but not to busy. Stay healthy my friend.

Best regards
Vince
Yes I fly fish until my shoulder says stop. We can crank the heat up in the boat for your old bones

Back