New profile posts

Jerrie Burkhart - been absent for a few years - forgot my password but reset - this is one or my first duck sites I was ever on and always enjoyed it - hunted with the Mighty Layout Boys from long point to the Mississippi River
Welcome to the DHBP! Please remember we use real names for users names here. First name, last name, some combination of both. Please change your profile. Unless of course your real name is Tuckm13!
Hi Chris, Is your grandfather Jan Chełmiński? and where could I se your father's work? I'm a local artist/photographer/filmmaker with a deep love of all things Long island. Happy New Year, Leonardo
I have been away several years serving Uncle Sam. Have old posts in the carvers corner and old old carvers profiles. Built a new decoy shop this year. Now I have time and a place I'm carving again. Time to dust off my username and password
Welcome to the DHBP. Hopefully someone will have some insight on your Bankes boat question.
As noted, we require real names for usernames on this site. Always have since day one. It can first or last name or some combo of.
Thanks.
Steve W
Steve W
Carl. My apologies for not using my real name. I dint even notice that to be a rule, thanks for pointing it out to me, and I will correct it ASAP brother! I absolutely did'nt mean to disrespect the awesome forum, and community you have here. Thanks in advance for your grace, It will be corrected ASAP. Steve.
Ok, Mr. P reactivated my old account and I knocked the rust off it ! The BigB account might go away. I’m going to take this account out for a test run. Hang on to something !
Back