New Jersey Decoy Collectors Association 30th Annual Decoy, Art & Hunting Collectibles Show SATURDAY APRIL 6,2024 PHOTOS!

Anthony Babich

Gold Sponsor
Good evening all,
Figured I would pass some information along from our NJ decoy collector friends… I plan on attending to see it for the first time myself on how the NJ crew does their show compared to us ‘Yankees‘ up here in NY! ..hope to see you all there
SATURDAY, APRIL 6, 2024

The New Jersey Decoy Collectors Association 30th Annual Decoy, Art & Hunting Collectibles Show and Sale is confirmed for April 6, 2024 at a new venue – Stockton University (formerly Stockton State)Plans and details at the new venue are currently in the works and details and show event schedule will be detailed as we know them. Stay tuned for updates. We are bringing back something that the NJDCA worked in conjunction with the New Jersey Waterfowlers Association in past. The Waterfowlers will be setting up their exhibits in the parking lot at Stockton that display duck hunting boats.

The NJDCA 2023 show at the Seaview Resort and Golf Club was a great success. Thank you very much if you attended. All of NJDCA members thank you for your continued interest, support and attendance at our annual main event. We look forward to seeing you on April 6th at Stockton University in 2024!

IMG_0010.jpeg
IMG_3182.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3182.jpeg
    IMG_3182.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0010.jpeg
    IMG_0010.jpeg
    115.3 KB · Views: 7
Good evening all,
Figured I would pass some information along from our NJ decoy collector friends… I plan on attending to see it for the first time myself on how the NJ crew does their show compared to us ‘Yankees‘ up here in NY! ..hope to see you all there
SATURDAY, APRIL 6, 2024

The New Jersey Decoy Collectors Association 30th Annual Decoy, Art & Hunting Collectibles Show and Sale is confirmed for April 6, 2024 at a new venue – Stockton University (formerly Stockton State)Plans and details at the new venue are currently in the works and details and show event schedule will be detailed as we know them. Stay tuned for updates. We are bringing back something that the NJDCA worked in conjunction with the New Jersey Waterfowlers Association in past. The Waterfowlers will be setting up their exhibits in the parking lot at Stockton that display duck hunting boats.

The NJDCA 2023 show at the Seaview Resort and Golf Club was a great success. Thank you very much if you attended. All of NJDCA members thank you for your continued interest, support and attendance at our annual main event. We look forward to seeing you on April 6th at Stockton University in 2024!

View attachment 55052
View attachment 55053
Always a great show. Tables are packed again this year. I'll be setup inside with some new and old decoys

Here’s an inside look at this past weekend’s show. Great seeing old friends & new, special thanks to The New Jersey Decoy Collectors Assoc + The Team for another excellent exhibition event at one of the finest venues Stockton University for 2024! The trip from Long Island was well worth it! A little barnegat carved by Mr. Fred Reitmeyer followed me home for the latest fleet addition! https://njdecoycollectors.com

IMG_4366.jpeg

IMG_4367.jpeg

IMG_4368.jpeg

IMG_4371.jpeg

IMG_4375.jpeg

31A5766D-93E6-4CEF-A17C-5E21E31BDF15.jpeg

8981A04D-7F5B-4D55-B3EF-A51427E8DE2D.jpeg

90168A1C-4E32-40EC-8663-54D5A32AF177.jpeg

B602CC32-6384-4F07-8FE9-96B0A634ECDD.jpeg

IMG_4410.jpeg

IMG_4408.jpeg

IMG_4405.jpeg

IMG_4404.jpeg

IMG_4401.jpeg

Thanks for the pics! Even when you are set up at the show you don't always get a chance to walk around and see everything

Back