1000 Denier Cordura Advantage MAX-4 material for spray dodger or blind FOR SALE

CGeminski

I have 9 yards of 1000 denier cordura material in Advantage MAX-4 camouflage which I purchased from www.snydercreek.com. I intended to use this to make a spray dodger for my current duckboat, but I am selling that boat to go bigger and have no need for the material anymore.

The 1000 denier cordura is the heaviest they make and while it is labeled as "water resistant", I found it to be pretty much waterproof. I layed the material over a bucket then poured about a half gallon of water into the material. After 24 hours there was ZERO water in the bottom of the bucket. Water pretty much seems to bead on this stuff.

Snyder Creek sells this for $17 a yard plus shipping which would be about $150. I am selling it for $100 for local pick up, or whatever additional cost the shipping charge will be for those not in the area.

This would be great material to make a spray dodger or blind with on your duckboat, just take it to your local canvas maker and have him sew it up... or you can do it yourself if you are talented in that area.

Located on Long Island, NY

Description of the fabric & a photo of the pattern can be seen at http://www.snydercreek.com/realtree.asp

27ft x 5ft

Bill:
I have a 12' Aerocraft that I need a dodger and cover. Send me an email and I'll make note to let you know if I have extra. I expect to have the dodger made in the early Spring.

terry@branding-irons.biz

Back