12-17-06: Pictures

Victor Duskin

It was nice to be out hunting. But Boy, did we shoot like a Bunch of Girls.... I'm embrassed to even mention how many we should have had... Our Poor Mutts justed started rolling their eyes at us... and as soon as we got off of the river they humped it to the truck to load up. Hoping no one saw which boat they got out of.... But I will always take a sore shoulder and a empty bag, over sleeping in... even if it is 900 degrees here in Bama...

IMG_3816014.jpg

IMG_3815013.jpg

Hank watching a LARGE group fly away.. Not one feather cut.. SAD!

IMG_3813011.jpg

T.Langston dog Sadie, giving us the "What in the Hell are you shooting at...LOOK"

IMG_3811009.jpg

These two ran in to our shot, by mistake - or our luck - who knows.. but the look
on their face in this picture is about the same look we got all morning... sometimes twice..

IMG_3801002.jpg

Hey Victor,

Where are all the bird pictures .... Cause the girls around this page seem to end up with lots of birds. Hahahaha!!!

Tight Lines ... Fred

Well we shot like girls I know.... Can't say that I know any that can shoot... but I know alot than can cook what you shoot... I didn't say that......did I.. deeper and deeper i go..

happy hunting

Victor,
Great pictures. Ya know you can have postage stamps made with any picture you want these days. That second photo would be my choice if it were my pooch.

Jeff

Ya know you can have postage stamps made with any picture you want these days. That second photo would be my choice if it were my pooch.

Jeff

Something like this! Thanks for the comments..

IMG_3815copy.jpg

Back