7 Pheasant, 2 mallards, 1 turkey, WOW what a trip

Sorry for the late report but been playing catch up since I go back home,

Ok I know every one like #’s and pictures but Emily put my carma in that back of my friends truck and well it was not around for a few days,

so the total for the 4 days of hunting was 2 drake Mallards, 7 Cook pheasant, and one big old Turkey. WOW and I though I could never beet last years trip.

I did have to work my butt off, hunted hard everyday form sun up to sun down.

Ok here are some pictures of the trip. and of the ranch

Turkey 07 006 lowres.jpg
Turkey 07 012 lowres.jpg
Turkey 07 018 lowres.jpg
Turkey 07 021 lowres.jpg
Turkey 07 039 lowres.jpg

ya I hear you, thats why I get mad when people ask........ where you from........... and I tell them and they "O" so your from LA................. yep pisses me off each time. I hate even driven throw there.

the big city's are just that [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]asphalt jungles. but once you get out of the city. Cal. is really hard to beet,

I have lived all over WA, ID, OR, NorCal and SoCal.
[/font][font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]I used to be in Aerospace and traveled all over and to date Ben OR. is my favorite if I did not have to make a living,

but I am here and here is ware the money is at for me, but the day will come............... and who knows I might get out of here, but for now, I would not want to live any where els.
[/font]

Last edited:
Wow Michael you have had some great hunts this fall!
thanks for the pics - good to see the kids in on it too!

ya thanks,
but I have spent my whole season's budget on just this one month........................... higher coast of diesel ...

well geuse I have to do some more domestic embezzlement..............................

Back