a mansion for you

Huntindave McCann

Sponsor
Hi guys,

I would like to share a bit of my personal life with you today. Recently (two weeks ago) my mother suffered what at first seemed to be a mild stroke. She underwent surgery to relieve pressure on her brain building up from internal bleeding. The surgery went well and it seemed she might enjoy a full recovery. That was not meant to be. She passed away early this morning.

She is at peace now and I take comfort in knowing this was one of her favorite Bible verses;

John 14:2
King James Version (KJV)
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Last edited:
Dave,

My Condolences to you and your family. Your faith is evident and will help you through this difficult time.

God Bless.

-Ron

Hi guys,

I would like to share a bit of my personal life with you today. Recently (two weeks ago) my mother suffered what at first seemed to be a mild stroke. She underwent surgery to relieve pressure on her brain building up from internal bleeding. The surgery went well and it seemed she might enjoy a full recovery. That was not meant to be. She passed away early this morning.

She is at peace now and I take comfort in knowing this was one of her favorite Bible verses;

John 14:2
King James Version (KJV)
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Sorry to hear about your loss Dave. What a great verse to take comfort in!

Back