a small favor, please

Dave B

http://www.colgate.com/app/Colgate/...tarlight-Starbright-Childrens-Foundation.cvsp

Hey guys,

I would like to ask a favor. Colgate is giving some lucky hospital a "kid's room ""for those kids that have to saty in the hospital. We work to some of the same ends with Kids with Cancer. If you have a minute, please go to the link above , click on Wisconsin and then St. Vincent Hospital. From there, type in the code shown and hit submit. The contest goes to the 31st and you can vote once per day. Twice if you also have a work computer to vote from.

Hope you'll all help. It takes less time then it did to read this and those rooms are a blessing to the sick kids and their parents.

Thanks to all !

Dave B aka, baumy

were running behind there voted 10 or more times for ya ,just keep hitting the back button reenter the new code...its for a good cause....

Just voted for the 8th time.....still running second.

I think they only update the vote every 24 hours. Hasn't been updated since 1 PM the 13th.

I guess we will see in a few hours if we have made a dent.

Thanks guys,

Its greatly appreciated. This contest goes until the end of the month so I'll be a pest about it til then. Of course I am hoping St Vinnie's wins , but no matter who does, its for a good cause. Thanks to colgate and all the great guys taking the time to vote .

Dave B

Back