All Rubber Chest Wader Recommendations

John Lane

Hey Guys

I am looking to purchase a pair of all rubber chest waders. I now use the Cabelas breathable waders and like them fine. However, for hunting in my layout boat I am tired of laying down with waders that are wet on the outside and having to deal with wet sleeves, etc.. Many moons ago I used Northerner chest waders, but I do not seem able to locate a pair. I am looking for something insulated that will not break the bank.

Thanks in advance for the info & Good Hunting To All!!!!!

John, Try stocking foot neoprene waders, Less than $100 and in a layout who cares if you don't have boots on. In fact, if you are a size 10 - email or message me.

Dicks has Proline's for $69.00.

Now there's a name I remember. In 1990 while Michelle and I were dating she bought me a pair. Wore them once or twice and put them away until the next season. Never seen rubber deteriorate so quickly. They had a million cracks in the rubber and leaked like a sieve.

I had a pair of proline canvas over rubber hip waders back in high school. Similar to the ones Dicks has now.
They lasted for years of hard use, until I ripped the hell out of them on a barbed wire fence running a trapline in college. Lasted at least 10 years.
Don't know if they still make them like the used too, but the appeared to be the same type of construction.

Last edited:
Back