Am I crazy for considering this hull?

Ron if i find birds, you are the first invite of the season. We will be paddling unless I find some hp for it. Let me know if you see any two stroke, short shaft, reasonably priced (a.k.a. supercheap) outboards down there.

Tony

View attachment img023 (3).jpgView attachment img023 (2).jpgView attachment img021.jpg

The AA Blackjack I use to own was spitting image of that hull. Originally ran a short shaft 25 2 stroke merc on it and it would fly. That water you speak of sditting in bow may have been caused by plugged under floor drain that runs to stern . At least thats what blackjack had.

View attachment BroadbillRZ.jpg

This is a picture of Thom Lindheimer's personal boat. I used it for a waterfowl display I was commissioned to do at the old Cleveland, Ohio Sport, Travel, and Outdoor Show 30+ years ago. I first met him in about 1986? when I became a dealer of his boats. Went to his house and got to check out his old tobacco barn he turned into a decoy carving shop. He was a great guy, no idea what he might be up to these days.

DeWayne Knight said:
This is a picture of Thom Lindheimer's personal boat. I used it for a waterfowl display I was commissioned to do at the old Cleveland, Ohio Sport, Travel, and Outdoor Show 30+ years ago. I first met him in about 1986? when I became a dealer of his boats. Went to his house and got to check out his old tobacco barn he turned into a decoy carving shop. He was a great guy, no idea what he might be up to these days.

Dewayne

I drove to his same house in 1987 to pick up my Broadbill. He was finishing his PhD. in Bio Chemistry so I figure he started a new career in that field. A little Googling turned up the below.

https://cage.report/CAGE/4BC57

Eric

Back