Another fine opener

Rick Henderson

th_firstday.jpg
Had a blast this morning with a buddy that never been on this kind a hunt! I love this spot, you might not always get your limit of birds but you sure have the chance to... After a half a box of shells you kinda get on to it." They come out of no where and try to sit on your lap" That was his excuse, and i didnt have one. You dont need an excuse as far as im concerned and he agrees to. What a nice morning!!! Birds screemin through the trees and splashing in the decoys before you even see them, we just sat there and watched the show for a while and then the missing began. Laughing out loud like kids--- thats what its all about!

"Laughing out loud like kids--- thats what its all about!"

You are so right. Being able to laugh when missing multiple ducks during the day. Sounds like a great hunt to me.
Al

Wayne like tou had time to eat? I couldnt find time to light a cigarette!! and thats a good thing...Im just glad you got the chance to see it, and the boat worked good for you. Rick

Yeah Rick, the rail skiff worked great, even with my BIG self in it!! I was talking to another buddy about it and he wants to see the boat. He and his partner are both looking for that kind of boat. Get ready you might have to build a few more of them!
Again, thanks for a great hunt on Saturday.

Back