Any other Tough Mudders out there?

Andrew Holley

Saturday at 1:00 I started my first Tough Mudder, 20 obstacles and 10 miles later I finished. Every inch of my body was cover in mud, no broken bones, but knees are bruised and bloody.
All said it was the hardest and most fun day I have had in a long long time. Signed up for next year's already and thinking about traveling to "compete" in one somewhere else.
Anybody else ever run one?

At the start, my shirt was green, shorts and socks were white.

My son ran one up in Maine two or three weeks back and said the same thing. have not talked to him to see if he plans to run one again.
Pete

I did two a few years ago. Haven't had time to do another one. One in PA and one in NJ. My brother does a few a year.

Saturday at 1:00 I started my first Tough Mudder, 20 obstacles and 10 miles later I finished. Every inch of my body was cover in mud, no broken bones, but knees are bruised and bloody.
All said it was the hardest and most fun day I have had in a long long time. Signed up for next year's already and thinking about traveling to "compete" in one somewhere else.
Anybody else ever run one?

At the start, my shirt was green, shorts and socks were white.

Ran the one here in NC last year. Had a blast. Now I now what it feels like when I zap the dog on high! Haha!

Brad

Back