BBSB and Pond box

CJ Tort

I have a Sam Hunt 12' BBSB sneak box that needs some TLC. I bought it a few years ago and used it once. It has since sat in the yard and is need of a good home. I would love for someone to buy it and restore it so they can get some use out of it. It is a good boat with a lot of history. I am no boat builder/restorer, however I do know that it needs some work. I am asking $800.00 for the boat as is.

I also have an older fiberglass pond box with a camo cover. It is an older one, however still in good shape. Asking $100.00 for the box.

My buddy who I bought the Hunt BBSB from is also selling his Sam Hunt BBSB. It is in much better shape, a little smaller. $1,500

Serious inquires only, please email cjtortella@hotmail.com for pictures. I once again attempted to upload them, however they are too big to upload. If you can help me downsize them, a pm would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
I have a Sam Hunt 12' BBSB sneak box that needs some TLC. I bought it a few years ago and used it once. It has since sat in the yard and is need of a good home. I would love for someone to buy it and restore it so they can get some use out of it. It is a good boat with a lot of history. I am no boat builder/restorer, however I do know that it needs some work. I am asking $800.00 for the boat as is.

I also have an older fiberglass pond box with a camo cover. It is an older one, however still in good shape. Asking $100.00 for the box.

My buddy who I bought the Hunt BBSB from is also selling his Sam Hunt BBSB. It is in much better shape, a little smaller. $1,500

Serious inquires only, please email cjtortella@hotmail.com for pictures. I once again attempted to upload them, however they are too big to upload. If you can help me downsize them, a pm would be greatly appreciated.
Here ya go Cj Had a little trouble with sizes but this should be a good start for ya

Gene
th_Small_Hunt_31.jpg
Small_Hunt_11.jpg

DSCN0777.jpg

DSCN07761.jpg
DSCN07741.jpg

I think the guy in ohio just down sized the pics and posted them for the guy in nj that's why I ask

Yes they were e-mailed buy poster to me.I did him the favor of posting them since a few needed resized. I am not interested at this time but thought I may help him with people that were interested. I believe in the e-mail the 2 sm pics are his buddies boat and the larger photos are the $800 dollar Sam.

Guy from ohio

Gene, Thanks for posting them, I will master the art of posting pictures one of these days. The inside picture is of the smaller of the two.

All PM's and emails have been answered. As far as the price for the larger one, that is where I started, if anyone is interested, shoot me an offer. I would love to see the boat be restored and used.

Last edited:
Back