Behr 8oz paints - $0.99 and free shipping!

"on back order"

Because most of the DHBP Members ordered a pile of paint!!!! [;)]

At $0.99 each and free shipping, and no chance of selling us gallons, they are losing with this group!

Last edited:
No luck for me. I contacted HD by text. All my order is on back order....unknown when available. They must have one guy that works part time filling all these orders. :))

Dave

I can’t seem to retrieve file or see it as an image. Can you save as a pdf and repost as an image?

It’s been 2 weeks since I ordered so since I hadn’t received any shipping info or other contact from them for a week I checked again and received the following message from HD

“We will have to escalate your order to our vendor compliance department. They will investigate with the vendor to see why the order is taking so long to physically ship. You will be contacted via email within 3 days with an update on the status of your order.​​​​​​​“

Looks like I / we broke the system with our paint orders. :)

Just a reminder for the next sale. If you have a Home Depot near you I have never had them say they wouldn't match the sale price and I had my paint in two hours. Good luck !!

Today HD cancelled my order. Telling me there was a one time problem with something or other ?? and if I still wanted the item to try again? Oh well

Back