Blast from the Past - some of you oldies will remember "FREE KIDS CALL RAFFLE"

Seeing everyones kids, esp. so close to the holidays is worth the most this year.
These are a little older photos, John is 8 soon and Ashley is 4.
Good luck everyone.
John picks 6 and 100
Ashley picks 9 and 12

Bunch of noise makers2.jpg

BBSB I.jpg

Dave (4 1/2) and Angel on Dave's first duck hunt:
448140.JPG
[/url]

Elizabeth (7), picking up decoys on a fast-action teal hunt:
436339.JPG
[/url]

Thanks for doing this Dave!!

ellab9.06.jpg
Ella and Briar...September 2006 Wood duck hunt.

ellaruby12.05.jpg
Me, Ella, and Ruby...December goose hunt (2005)

We both LOVED looking at all the kids hunting and working on the boats...
Ella's first question..."Can we go tomorrow Dad?"...Yep, you bet.
Thanks Dave, very generous of you and a great post.
Let's try #s 33 & 444

-Mark & Ella (& Briar, & Ruby)

Here are mine

Here is Alex, our AWS - Suzie and I with the fruits of a successful September Canada Goose hunt in 2006.

Alex is 7 his numbers are 138 & 591

sept1goosealexanddadkq1.jpg

Anya is 4-1/2 are modeling all the room in my Predator K-140 kayak cockpit with her big brother and Suzie. Anya's numbers are 854 & 753

summer2005pictures193vz0.jpg

Thanks for holding the contest!

[inline ANhunt.jpg]

Avalon (9 years old) would like to pick #619 and #911

Noah ( 7 years old) wants to pick #215 and #313

Thanks in advance Dave- it's really nice of you to do this. Some where in those neon green gloves was a duck call filled with saliva - my son just couldn't stop calling until the call "froze up" on him. Then he wanted to use my call, I looked at his call and told him that it wasn't cold enough for it to freeze, that it was fill with spit not ice and there was no way I'd let him use mine- his sister felt the same way and clutched onto her call. Nice to dig up this picture.

Regards,
Jack

PS: My newest addition Jack Luke is 2 and would like to pick #714

ANhunt.JPG

This is my current lanyard used the last three seasons. I am donating it to go with the call.lanyard3aa.jpg

It is plaited (that is what the books call this style of braiding) from 4 strands of parachute cord in camo colors. The ends are passed through a turks head knot made from tarred twine and then whip finished with dyed dacron halibut line.
lanyard2.jpg

There are two non adjustable double nooses and one adjustable double noose. There also is one adjustable whistle or teal call clip.

lanyard3b.jpg

awesome lanyard for sure. hard to find well made ones these days. When we get the winner If ok ill just have you mail it direct to them.

MUCHO APPRECIATED!

My daughter who just turned 11 on the 4th wants # 860. She is my companion in the field since my next oldest daughter grew up and found out she was a girl.

Grandson Jess who will turn 2 this weekend will take #427. This one shows promise. He loves to watch the waterfowl shows on the Outdoor Channel with his grandpa.

Thanks,
Gary

Mac would like 1 and 1000

DSCF7267.jpg

Meg would like 2 and 999.

DSCF6910.jpg

This is a very nice idea Dave. It is great to see all the kid pictures.

Mike

William's first dove hunt, he chose 8 and 800
WilliamBittyRascal.jpg
Elisabeth helping during a training session with the new pup. She chose 40 and 400.
RascalElisabeth.jpg
Really neat thing your doing for these kids. Appreciate it.
Thanks, Rob...

LAST DAY
FOR A SHOT AT THE WINNING NUMBER! GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THE YOUNGIN's on winning.
Great photos everyone! you all did good!
ksmxmasgordy003.jpg
We will do this again sometime soon so keep on takin your photos out huntin!​

My neice Alyssa is 6 years old, loves hunting and is pretty good with her cheap plastic duck call(wink,wink). she would like numbers 19 and 30.
alyssa hunting_3850b.jpg

Back