Boat blind ideas

One more thought I would add...

If you hunt sub-freezing temperatures, be aware of water spray collecting in your blind material and turning to ice. It can quickly get heavy and change the way the boat handles rough water.

Bob

I hunt out of a 18 foot outlaw duck boat with a 90 hp motor. Over the 18 years I have had it ,I have used just about everything know to man. I hunt the Hudson River and a few big water lakes. Now that I'm older (58) I went back to fast grass or any products like it. It cost a little! but if taken care of it will last a long time. You can do so much with it. I carry extra to full any holes, I may have when hunting alone. I've have had nothing but good success with it. If you move with your boat. You don't have to worry about getting flying brush in your face. I put mine on with heavy wire ties. Never had one come off ,even at high speed.
When I was a young man and strong like bull . I loved to use cedar trees. Early season they a green as are bays and turn march brown late in the year. They cover everything and birds come right in. Down fall they hurt like heck in your face and eyes. Dogs do not love them.

Back