Brothers ( new pics added)

They all stand on there own and have there own unique personality. I have owned and trained over 40 Chessies in the last 38 yrs. I think you should be really happy with this one.

Last edited:
Phil,
Don't be so sure. From what I know of Codi not many dogs will every rival his abilities and I am certainly not insulting him because he is that once in a lifetime dog, but dont sell your little pup to short. I have never hunted over Kodi and cant add him to this list but two of the best Chessies I have every hunted over both came out of a northern flight female and a red branch male and I was more impressed with Otters mom then any other dog Sharron owns and that includes the male I just mentioned. Winnie is a pile of energy and to much for a lot of people to handle i would suspect. I drooled over her when I visited. I am both envious of you and glad not to be you at the same time.

Good luck my friend. We should chat in a few years I have a female that if Otter lives up to half his potential I might want to introduce to him. She came from Sharron and ironically has more northern flight in her the Bella or Kodi ;)

2 years later....
Well, all were right. Otter has his own personality. He is NOT like Kodi in many ways... He is a snuggler when he isn't being a crazy wild dog. Kodi was far more mellow, until he needed to not be.. but never a really a snuggler. Otter is a retriever, in spite of being self taught.

Brandon, we should get together.
View attachment DSC_1223.JPGView attachment IMG_20190209_100606867~2.jpgView attachment IMG_20190217_154534463.jpgView attachment 81833579_584290295480237_17538039391715328_n.jpgView attachment D33_0493.1.jpgView attachment D33_0556.JPGView attachment IMG_20200106_095429410_HDR.jpgView attachment IMG_20191030_083406668_HDR~2.jpg

Last edited:
Good looking pup Phil. I would really love to get together and meet him. If we cant figure out something this summer how about a late season hunt this year?
Ill bring Winter and Bella can stay home and sleep!

Brandon Yuchasz said:
Good looking pup Phil. I would really love to get together and meet him. If we cant figure out something this summer how about a late season hunt this year?
Ill bring Winter and Bella can stay home and sleep!

Both

Back