Columbia Waders?

Do any of the board members wear the Delta Marsh Waders form Columbia? I was at Cabelas here in Rogers MN yesterday and was interested in buying a pair after late goose season ends. Columbia has three different levels of insulation and whatnot and I wanted to get the 1600 gram with the brush-protector knees and posterior. I'm getting REAL tired of sitting on the Missisippi with hole-y waders....lol.

I haven't tried them yet. the best durablity ones that have lasted me where the lacross brush tuff I have been looking at the lite wait waders 3.5 stuff but can convince my self they will be cool enough to use down here

I got a pair from cabelas, I had a pair of herters waders and they leaked bad, I sent them back hoping for another pair like them but they were discontinued. They told me I could pick another pair and I went with the columbia, They have only been on 4 hunts and so far I really like them.

Lacrosse makes a good wader. I am using a pair of Remington waders with holes in both knees (sigh) and I need a new pair. Thanks for the input guys.

Back