Cork Decoys for sale SOLD

CJ Tort

I have 12 high density cork decoys for sale. There are 3 black ducks and the rest are mallards. I carved them a few years ago and they have been hunted however are still very funtional. The reason I am selling is I have too many. I just started carving cedar decoys and need to make a little room for the newer ones. I am asking $350 obo for the dozen and would rather not ship. I will meet someone at a reasonable distance. I also would consider a reasonable trade.

http://s939.photobucket.com/...current=DSCN0629.jpg

Please email or call
cjtortella@hotmail.com
(856)297-4556

Last edited:
Your photo link doesn't work.....for me. Are you coming to the Decoy Show at East Hartford Cabelas next month? I have a friend who might be interested.

Jim

I tried too....it either says account not found or just freezes....Let me know if you want my email address to send pics like that.
thanks

Sorry about the link not working, I havent quite mastered the art of posting pictures yet. If you guys want I can email them (I figured the email thing out). I am not planning on taking the trip to Conn., but if interested we can work something out.

Thanks CJ

From your photobucket account, if you move your cursor over the picture you want to post, a bunch of posting options pops up under the picture. Highlight the IMG code, right click and copy, then come to your reply post here and right click then paste. repeat for each picture EASY

DSCN0629.jpg

I am still up in the air in reference to Tuckerton, I might not be able to make it. If I do go, I will most likely take them.

where abouts in south jersey are you located? my cousins own a hunting preserve up there that i visit pretty frequently.

what trades are you interested in?

Sorry for not posting earlier, I have been away for a bit. The decoys have been sold, thanks for the post though guys.

CJ

Back