Cuomo has to go. DO NOT EVER VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT

Vince,
I am sure there were some rinos who voted for it. Look at obamacare the republicans who voted for it were afraid not to for fear of being labeled racist or obstructive,they voted for it without even reading it. Obama has illegally amended the so called affordable care act at least a dozen times trying to take the heat off the dems who are running for reelection this november. This years election is as important as the 2016 presidential election now is the time to start taking the country back.

Bill - not a single REpublican voted for Obamacare. 100% party line vote. The distinguished Senator who cast the 60th vote was out Senator Al Franken who beat out the Republican after a recount were every vote that changed went from republican to Franken,=. The demoncratic party spent millions changing the vote of the peopple of this State.

Mark W

This guy is the reason i changed residence to the great gun and freedom lovig state of georgia...ny is taking them.away, georgia just passed hb60...aka the guns everywhere law...love it!

I read about your governor signing HB60 yesterday.
Looks like there are still some politicians that have balls and are pro 2A

Yeah just waiting on govenor deal, we have a sixty day thing from the time it is passed until it goes into effect. Even if deal doesnt sign it, it still becomes law after sixty days as long as he doesnt veto it. He is expected to sign it though.

Back