fall bow

Rick Henderson

With just 3 days left to fill my buck tag , I guess its time to start ! Finally felling up to it and think my season starts at first light . Missed out on the early duck week for the biggest part , due to my health , but I will not be kept down . I did get my son out on opening day for a few hour duck hunt that didn't go as planned but I hate opening day anyway . I always say I'm gonna stop going on the first day but how can you stay home ( its opening day ) ! I will enjoy my sit in the morning all by my self - no one to interrupt my time with me - the best therapy money can buy , regardless of the outcome . Its always nice to put a big buck down in the process though . Its like paying for that extra hour .

Did you get your buck? Remember there are some hunters who are willing to pay almost a month's wages to do what you are doing.
Al

No al , saw six deer no shooters but really enjoyed my hunt . I am very thankful for my time in the woods and try to take in everything I can along the ride . Still a few days left ...

Back