Fall Classics that many of us enjoy

Todd,

I can appreciate your feeling homesick.

Fall is very good, yet the feeling and seeing of four different seasons are what holds me here. With each season different outdoor experiences with rod & gun occur. Not to mention artistic endeavors. I just gotta be out there to enjoy them. They become a part of who we are.

Best regards
Vince

I sat out this summer and fall, because the restrictions to travel in the spring were still not ironed out in Thailand, now that is no longer an issue. The last time I traveled back home to the states I had to spend 10 days in a hotel room. Me and my wife just about went crazy.

I am not setting out another summer and fall. It is tough to see all of the photos of guys fishing on the rivers back home, and the though of all those leaves falling and needing to be raked just sitting there...

So I am for sure coming back for this next go round.

Todd,

Come on back and enjoy, and let the leaves stay where they belong.

Not long ago I was trout fishing a favorite spot. Further downstream there is a RV, that stays there until winter, close to the stream and in the woods.

The folks that stay there had industrial strength leaf blowers going full bore (sounded like jet engines) blowing leaves OUT OF THE WOODS, and into the stream. City folks sure do strange things.

Back