FS/FT 18' Crestliner/50HP Johnson/Tilt & Trim

I am selling my 1978 18' Crestliner. Had this boat for a couple years and just not using it enough to justify it any more. It's built like a tank. The floor was custom made and is sheet aluminum tread with rubber mats on top so you don't slip. It has a custom built woodd blind with shelves for storing decoys. I built this for primarily hunting divers but it could be used for lots of different water hunting. Has a 1978 50' Johnson with a CMC PT-130 Power tilt and trim unit. Motor runs great. Had her in storage for about 9 months and pulled her out today and she started right up. It needs some paint work and a little TLC on it as I didn't use it this season. Decoys are not included with the sale. Trailer is a 1996 Yacht Club and could use 2 new fenders (about $20 each). The boat has remote steering and controls so the driver can sit up front. Included with the sale is a plexiglass Bass Windshield I never installed. The boat takes 2 batteries which are not included in the sale. I will show everything running but the buyer will have to purchase 2 batteries for it. Located in Central Indiana. Asking $3,250 and open to trades for Firearms/ATV's/Fishing Boat or something else... Let me know.

boat-5.jpg

boat-4.jpg

boat-3.jpg

boat-2.jpg

boat-1.jpg

Back