good deal on waders

Dave B

If anyone needs waders there are some good prices here. They are going fast though. Some that were available last nite are now gone. Thinking of trying the breathable waders WITH the zipper. I like my neos with the zip. Just wish the boots on the breathables had more insulation.

http://www.coleman.com/coleman/ColemanCom/subcategory.asp?CategoryID=31018

dave b

dave,

Thanks for the heads up. I just placed an order for the breathables with the zipper. Never going to beat that price.

Ed L.

Wow! Those are good prices. I think I paid over $200 for my Dry Plus breathable waders at Cabela's 5 years ago

wow wow man i'm glade i waited to buy new waders i saved 150 bucks on the ones i wanted
thanks for the heads up acted fast their going

These have got to be seconds or something...NO WAY they are straight up. That's lower than a guide price! I'm buying some anyway...that's why they make Aquaseal!

The sizing is sketchy...http://www.overstock.com/hodgmansize.htm

By my count a size 12 could have one of eleven different body sizes...HMMMMMM?

that those are left over from the run they made for Orvis.....Orvis no longer carries that "style" having gone to a lower, more flexible boot..

If I'm right then what this would appear to be is the mfg. eliminating left over stock.....and if thats the case these are very nice waders at a super price.....

Steve

Just ordered size 12 non-zippered in the duckblind camo. Just in time, I blew out my Dan Baileys last week. Bailey's isn't making my favorite guide wader anymore...at least this year because apparently all the manufacturers are having trouble with the Chinese boots. Simm's has custom Hunter boots on any wader and a decent line of boot foot breathables as well but of course at Simms prices which regardless of what kind of deal you get, its still higher than anybody else as far as I can tell. So, my clients can question my fly fishing acumen while I'm wearing...HORRORS....CAMO!!!!! Until of course it's neoprene time.

Back