Have you changed in the last 10 years? Post up a photo

Huntindave McCann said:
MLBob Furia said:
You asked for it, Dave

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, my eyes, my eyes! I'll be forever traumatized. Where is your reading comprehension, I asked for pics from 10 years ago. Oh never mind, you do NOT get a second chance to respond.

And Pete is just as Bad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bad Pete, Bad Pete, no treats for you.

[size 4]No, You asked how Pete and I have changed in 10 years [sly] Bahahahahaha.

Good morning, Dave et al~

View attachment G7 - SJS Rookery 5 - DSC05819.JPG

2014 Not quite 10 years back - those files are on an earlier hard drive....

View attachment Studio 1 - Copy.jpg

2020 And just yesterday - when some nosy neighbors oblivious to the concept of social distancing - stopped by for a visit....

View attachment Austins Gobblers - 2 April 2020.jpg

I'm hoping these 4 barnyard Toms tell their wild cousins how safe it is here at Pencil Brook Farm - on May 1.

All the best,

SJS

This pics are from 2009 and 2019 Man those were some tough years in between.

I am a real estate broker who was crushed by the real estate crash in '09. Our offspring graduated from high school 2011,2012 and 2013 and college 2015, 2016 and 2017. j(To this day I still scratch my head and wonder how we survived that financially) In 2016 my bride battled breast cancer and in 2018 our daughter got married! Needless to say I haven't aged "gracefully" LOL

Coincidentally my old yellow Jake was in his prime in 2009 at 5 years of age and my new chocolate pup is 1 1/2 in this pic in 2019.

View attachment Nov Paul and Jake in boat duck shot.jpgView attachment IMG_6283 (3).jpg

2010 Sea Duck Banding (voluntarily) while working toward becoming a full time biologist (ended up a deer biologist despite my waterfowl efforts):

View attachment -7.jpg
2020: A year and a half removed from Government work to preserve my sanity, running my own waterfowl taxidermy business (and selling a few decoys), happily married with a daughter and teaching her about the great outdoors....quite the change!

View attachment -6.jpg

George Goodsell said:
I see Phil and Mark. Who's the chucklehead stealin the burgers???

Sounds like a apt description, no need to embellish on that. How have you been doing George? Staying healthy and away from everyone?

Back