Herters Decoy supply

I found out that Waterfowl Works has the last stock of Herters decoys and will be selling them next week . PM and I can email you there order sheet. They have a limited supply .

Matt

Matthew, Thanks for the post. We will have them in hand at Pointe Moullie this weekend. A decent truck load of them anyway. Lots of blank bodies if anyone is looking for some.

Tony, any herters corks, if so how much?

Yes we will have some cork bodies, Mostly just the unfinished puddler and diver forms. But some bodies with tail boards inserted. And we have 10 finished black ducks. Thats all the Cork that was left. Lots of raw cork cutout and rough shaped bodies.

This post clearly belongs in the classifieds. Mr. Homer please review the rules for the classifieds. I have no problem with you posting descriptions and prices for the items you are selling. Please comply with the classifieds rules.

Eric Patterson

Last edited:
This post clearly belongs in the classifieds. Mr. Homer please review the rules for the classifieds. I have no problem with you posting descriptions and prices for the items you are selling. Please comply with the classifieds rules.

Eric Patterson

Eric, Thank You sir, I am not a very large contributer here and don't feel I should be spamming this product, However felt the ned to respond to the thread since it is indeed true. I would prefer to just have those interested contact me via Email.

Tony Homer

What decoys we have are being sold on Ebay. We have several auctions going at all times for them. Thanks for asking.

Back