Hitchcraft 2 - Launch day!!

2 deluxe boat kits... I have 1 full sheet and a few nice scraps left. The outside was done with shadowgrass stencils. The electric clutch disengages the prop... prop stops spinning.

Hitch

In the words of Joe Dirt.

DAAAANNG.

Ron you better watch out woodrow might see these pics and try and migrate to Hitch's a little early.

Downright awesome.

-D

I had a seat to sit on while motoring, directly over the heater before the makeover. While running in cold weather I would turn the heaters on before we were under way, and the heat under the seat was, lets just say, "pleasant". Not sure how the Camoclad will hold up directly adjacent to the heaters, but if it can't take the heat, I'll peel it off the effected area and do some camo painting.

Hitch

you should post one "before" picture and one "after" picture just so we can soo what a good job you really did

i wonder though if huntin or eatin is more important in that boat --- lol

It should be named "Southern Comfort"...ewww..just the mention of that brings flashbacks of painting snow in the yard....

Here are a few more shots out Bluebill hunting on the intercoastal. First things first. After the decoys are all out, it’s time for some breakfast.

010607-06.jpg

Some overall shots and a close-up of the dogs office

010607-05.jpg

010607-02.jpg

010607-07.jpg

010607-03.jpg

This one I dropped the rain hood down to show how it folds for boat trailering and storage.

010607-01.jpg

Hitch

Last edited:
pinch me im dreaming ,jeeze im green ,awesome bud simply awesome ,you mite be a redneck if your dawgs office is a floating duck hotel...

Back