Hitting the Oregon trail again

Chris Finch

Taking off for the west side in a few minutes.

We have lots of big plans and are stoked to see all of our friends.

Nikki has a new camera and I have the go pro figured out so I?m hoping to get some cool action footage from diving. Nikki has a contract close to Oregon city which is way too close to Portland for our liking but it will make it easy for family visiting. I?ll keep you guys updated with our adventures.

If anyone wants to meet up and talk ducks, mushrooms, fishing, etc, we enjoy meeting new people. We will bring the beer!

Chris and Nikki, Have a safe trip and good luck with your adventures.
I look forward to your pictures.
Bill.

Spent over 5 hours sitting on I 80. Took 12 hours to get through Nebraska mostly at 37 mph. Saw 50 cars off the road and close to that many big rigs. Winter is no joke out here. Should be relatively smooth sailing from here on out.

Brad we have finally arrived! I have a new phone # since we originally met up I?ll shoot it to you in a PM.

Spending a few nights in Waldport/Newport Area before Nikki has to start work. Hoping to get a dive in if conditions allow. I?m going to try to do a weekly recap of our activities this winter, I?ll try to keep you guys in the death winter/landlocked zone entertained.

Back