Hunting Partners

I have met a few good hunting partners on this forum. The one is kinda funny it was opening day and I was slow at getting my boat in and tied off. I said sorry to the guy waiting behind me for being slow and he said no take your time I know what its like hunting alone. I procedded to say this is my first sneakbox I just finished rebuilding it 6weeks ago. He looked at me kinda puzzled and said are you Chris? I said yeah then he said I watched your rebuild on duckboats over the summer. We chatted a bit about the wind as it was windy that day and went out on our boats. The next thurs. I messaged this member it was Rich Young from this site and said if you come down again and want someone to hunt with I would be glad to go with you he has a bigger boat. That started our friendship. We hunted together maybe 6 or 8 times that season. I learned a lot shoit some birds and made a new friend.

Also hunted with Kevin Stupp a bunch last season also met through a PM on this site. We had a bunch of good hunts kevin helped me shoot birds I have never shot before.

Both of these guys I call hunting partners I know that if I was in a jam they would help and the same goes if they were in a jam. That's what its all about. Thanks guys.

Back