I'll be gone for a while.

So far all the pictures we got are on the film camera, but I did take one with my phone. Look close at the print of her shirt. I asked for something with ducks on it, and turns out they had something!

c22d2eb6a575.jpg

Congrats to you and your wife. I know you worked hard to bring this about.( : ) Enjoy the little one.

Congratulations, Paul!

Methinks she's just the start of a string of blessings for you and Michelle in the coming year.

Last edited:
Paul, fantastic news! Congratulations to you and Michele. We just walked in the door from a long weekend. Trish will be happy when I tell her the news. All the best to the Rutgers Family.

Congrats Paul....Di and I send out our best to you and your bride. I think you will soon find out what the rest of us know and you are going to be pretty busy for the next 18 years. Shes a beauty........enjoy every minute.

Willy and Di

Congrats Paul!! Glad to hear everyone is well. You'll quickly wonder how the heck you ever got along with out her. Kids are great.

Bad news is you'll have kid show tunes stuck in your head like Dora the Explorer...

Congrats Paul !!!!! There's nothin' better in this world than a little one like that!!!

Sara Elizabeth....beautiful name, same as my wife....

Congrats Buddy, what a pretty little girl!!!

I remember counting my first born's fingers and toes the first moment I saw him. I worried about that for nine months.

Hitch

Last edited:
Wow!!! Congratulation!!!! Every dad wants a boy but as a father I have to tell you, a daughter will always be able pull the heart strings of her dad.... My daughter is 14 and all she has to do is call me "poppa" and I'm jelly. Congrats again....

Congrats on the safe arrival of your new daughter! Your life has definitely changed for the better!!!! Daughters rock - I know - I've got 3 of 'em. You will be well taken care of......in a few years.

Back