Jon Yenulonis passing

Kevin

I am so very sorry about your loss. I will be keeping you in my thoughts.

I too will miss seeing Jon's laid back lab. That is one of my favorite pictures ever of a lab.

Dani

Such sad news. I never met Jon in person but we communicated through pm with each other numerous times. He was an inspiration in the way he lived his life. He will be missed.

I met Jon through this site. Jon bid on a beautiful duck boat that hung in a Orvis shop for over 30 yrs. We won the bid and I drove down to Ohio to meet up with Jon and pick the duck boat up. Jon was a gentleman and a pleasure to meet. My condolences to his family and friends. Peace be with you Jon.

Last edited:
Remember Jon as he left the last ODCCA show in March. "See you guys next year God willing" he said.
Jon fought cancer till the end.
Everyone needs to enjoy it all today, go to shows, make new friends ... you just never know.

ken

God Bless all of Jon's family and friends during this difficult time. Carve and Paint Decoys, Fix Duck Boats, Turn and tune calls, hunt with your Family and Friends often
as we never know when it will be the last time. Hoping Jon has found the Honey Hole in heaven where the ducks are plenty and reunions with those that
have gone ahead of him are all happening now.

Back