Kansas road trip

Jode, that is great. We really enjoyed hunting with Roger and still quote him, in a poor Alabama accents, all the time.

Probably wont make it to KS this spring but maybe in 2021.

Ed

EKavanagh said:
Jode, that is great. We really enjoyed hunting with Roger and still quote him, in a poor Alabama accents, all the time.

Probably wont make it to KS this spring but maybe in 2021.

Ed

Son offfff a motherless Goat!!!!

Last edited:
Great Story Jode. Congrats to both you and Ethan. Yep there are some monster deer there. Some of the best Quail hunting I found was in Southeast Kansas when I lived in Arkansas and Missouri!

Ed L. said:
Great Story Jode. Congrats to both you and Ethan. Yep there are some monster deer there. Some of the best Quail hunting I found was in Southeast Kansas when I lived in Arkansas and Missouri!

Thanks Ed, I have to say listening to wild Bobs was one of the highlights of my trip. I heard them every time I hunted. It?s been at least 20 years since I have heard that music.

A couple hours NW of Catie's place. I might have to do a little research into the hunting opportunities down there for when I retire. Hopefully that is within the next year!

Jim S said:
A couple hours NW of Catie's place. I might have to do a little research into the hunting opportunities down there for when I retire. Hopefully that is within the next year!

I definitely would. Ducks, deer and upland birds. I?d be there all the time if it wasn?t 20 hours one way!!!

Back