Last(?) Call for T-Shirts!

Eric Patterson

Staff member
Batch of orders going to the printer today. Get you order in now if you want a t shirt. There will be another batch at some point but when I do not know, a week, a month, this fall? Thanks to all those that ordered and showed their support for our website.

Eric

Batch of orders going to the printer today. Get you order in now if you want a t shirt. There will be another batch at some point but when I do not know, a week, a month, this fall? Thanks to all those that ordered and showed their support for our website.

Eric

I got a shipping notice, so apparently you put some in already! Thanks Eric.

Tim is exactly right. When you print shipping labels it fires off a notice saying the item is being shipped. Not sure if/how to turn that feature off. I'm taking the shipping labels to the printer who will print the shirts, stuff them in an envelop, label them, and ship them to you. You will be able to track the packages once they are dropped off at the post office.

I don't know why some would get a notice and others not. Wrong email on file with Paypal? Spam filter? I do have your order in the stack so you should be okay.

Eric

Eric - I didn't get anything but still want an Grey XL with no pocket (can't rem the options but I'll take pocket if that's the standard). What do you need from me?

Back