Layout... bout time!

Looks awesome, interesting you left the big square sheet around the layout. I like it! Should hide well.

Can I see a few more pictures of the cage blind on the (lund?) with the E-tec? Looks aluminum? Always looking for ideas for mine. Would like to see how you attach? your blind material as well. I also run a cage blind on my big boat.

PS, what's the policy on taking out chump Minnesota hunters for layout shoots? [;)]

The lund isn't mine. I was only showing the dog ramp that will go on the front of the layout.

The platform is to make it easier to get in and out of.

Pretty cool Phil. How much does that thing weigh?

Sorry to hear Kodi is feeling bad with the cancer. Hope you get another hunt out of him.

I am not sure.. maybe 160#? seems pretty light to me.

Thanks for your concern on Kodi. His Sarcoma makes it difficult to run because how it affect his leg/arm movement, but doesn't really seem to bother him. He also has LarPar (Larengetical Paralysis) which is a degenerative neurological disease. Essentially he can't control the flap of skin that covers his windpipe. So it makes it difficult for him to breath sometimes. That us the real issue. There is a very expensive surgery called "tie back" which ties open the airway. Due to Kodi having cancer, he is not a candidate. The downside to the surgery is that recipients are prone to asperated pneumonia,and are retired as a water dog, due to their ability to keep water out of their lungs.

Back