Long Island Decoy Show

Steve, glad I got started on the spring de-cluttering operation--Discovered my FX sorely needed brushes. I have not carved in almost a week now--Going through withdrawal symptoms. I did, however, manage to finally paint a couple of Bluebills that were carved and hollowed over two years ago.. Sometimes, stuff just gets stuck on the shelf until the right time comes along. Guess it was this past week. Still doing some rearranging, AND waiting for a box from Foredom to arrive.[w00t]

Steve, gonna miss this year. Signed up for fishing tackle show, same day... Getting rid of all my commercial sinker molds, off shore rods etc. Back warrants the sale.
Will miss the guys and the competition. Luck...

Dave~

Yup! Rain or shine.

I'll be driving southbound tomorrow morning. Of course, I'll be stopping half-way to check out an old duckboat.

Safe travels!

SJS

hahahahahaha Stay well Steve

BTW those mallards from McCormick came out great.

Best
Bob

Last edited:
Leaving work now, blowing like stink outside still, but will be on the road headed north in an hour or so. Will have a newly cast Coot head in my pocket if anyone at the show has interest in seeing what they look like.

Hope you all didn't get blown away last night-or today, for that matter. Missing some branches from last night-Still too breezy to muck about outdoors-waterfowling is pretty much over for the season, so it's back to the shop today Madam Butterfly and a hen mallard are on the docket!
Have fun at the show.[;)]

I got to the West Palm airport yesterday afternoon for my flight north. the sign read, "NO YANKEES FLYING NORTH TO NEW YORK TODAY!" Have a great time guys, wish I were there. I really miss breakfast with my old buddies at the Blue Point diner. Regards Rich

Back