Minnesota Game Fair....

Scott, Sorry I missed your post, would have been fun to get together tyhere. I may not even get there this year but it is always fun.

Well Tom, you may not have missed much. It was extremely hot today with no breeze to speak of. The booths have changed as they always do but it seemed to me there was less to see and not much else different really. I stopped by the Pro-Drive booth and talked to those fellas a while which was nice......

You meet with Harold with Prodrive by chance? Talk about a hard core hunter. He hunts a couple of areas where I have hunted many times but always seems to find the little out of the way holes. He is always has deals and specials so never ever buy without the back and forth.

Mark W

You meet with Harold with Prodrive by chance? Talk about a hard core hunter. He hunts a couple of areas where I have hunted many times but always seems to find the little out of the way holes. He is always has deals and specials so never ever buy without the back and forth.

Mark W

No, Harold now pimps for Mud Buddy. He got in DEEP with PD a few years ago and PD pulled their equipment. I guess he burned a few bridges along the way. It was a couple other fellas from Minnesota City. Bob was the guys' name. I want to test a PD on my boat, a 36 and we were trying to set up a date. I've got a Gator-Tail now and I am very happy with it, no reverse though.

Back