MN Members, I need a little help......

A friend of mine and I are going riding in my mud boat this Sunday. We've hit alot of lakes this summer around Wright County but we need a good lake, big, with alot of stuff we can possibly get stuck in. I've been to Charlette, Pelican, Foster, Bebe, the Miss, which is too low right now, Orono, Twin Lakes and a couple more. Do any of you fisherman who know the lakes better than I, know a lake having alot of vegitation, mud and so on?? I have been perusing a Lake map for a day or so and all I see is blue LOL. Wicker-T, Mark, Jim, Andy??? Got any ideas?

Hey Mark, Swan Lake by Nicollet would be a perfect spot, but.......it was drawn down last year and I have no idea if there's any water left as dry as we've been. If you were to go to the Mississippi in SE MN, Weaver, Minnesota City, Target Lake, and Lawrence Lake are all like you describe. There are plenty of stumps to test the motor on as well. I have to ask: Are you just trying to see what it'll take to get it stuck?

Hey Mark, Swan Lake by Nicollet would be a perfect spot, but.......it was drawn down last year and I have no idea if there's any water left as dry as we've been. If you were to go to the Mississippi in SE MN, Weaver, Minnesota City, Target Lake, and Lawrence Lake are all like you describe. There are plenty of stumps to test the motor on as well. I have to ask: Are you just trying to see what it'll take to get it stuck?

Pretty much. My friend and I go riding often and yes, we ALSWAYS get stuckbut, we have FUN doing it. We try to see what we can get into and out of with my Gator-Tail and duck boat combo.

Back