mother and daughter

John P

Sadie is now three. Just thought I'd post this picture was pretty neat seeing sadies (owned by one of my best friends) daughter at nearly a year sitting side by side with her mother. Sadie is a very accomplished retriever, even at three has done some things that made me hold ky breath. You guys as dog guys know what I'm talking about. To see her puppy who is just starting to show her chessie side is great.

View attachment rps20120407_215510_295.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys....yeah I've always been partial to the deadgrass chessies myself...took some searching but I found one, glad I held out for the right dog. The darker pup on the left is nearly a year old and was the lightest in the litter at a week old...turned out two of her brothers were lighter than their mother. Pic below is her at four weeks

View attachment rps20120410_005900.jpg

Last edited:
Great looking dogs John. Is the lighter girl a deadgrass? My buddy got a deadgrass pup from Mike Trudel's line. They are beautiful. They disappear in corn stubble...

Thanks for sharing. You have much to be proud of...

Yeah she deadgrass...that's sadie...yeah you should see her in marsh grass..its unbelievable how they disapear. Her daughter the darker of the two I guess you would call dark deadgrass..she a very unique color I've never seen one her shade before.

Back