NJ,PA,DE get together 7/21 *BACK ON NEW SPOT* what ya bringing

I dont know how far south you wanna go put there is a small island (sand bar) in the mouth os the salem creek. Every week end people hang out there ( mostly in duck boats) grill and have a couple. A state ramp really close and a pay ramp right next to it (if state ramp fills up). And some medow next to it. Just sayin

https://maps.google.com/...846&t=h&z=14

It a little left of where this takes ya. Scroll a little left and you will see the island i am talking about.

Last edited:
Glen,
We got a camp site at the Atlantic County Park in Estell Manor. Its next to Lake Lenape. I think we may have too many people to have a sand bar party also the regular guys who go there might not like 20 guys showing up in boats in there little spot.

The site I got for us is nice it has a brick BBQ and a pavilion. We also have use of a boat ramp on the south river. It will be a fun time for duck hunters and our families. Hope you can make it.

I think I'm gonna make this. Lots of knowledge to be plucked. Let me know if I can bring anything.

I think I'm gonna make this. Lots of knowledge to be plucked. Let me know if I can bring anything.

Sounds great. I am gonna figure out what we need and see who can bring what.

I am gonna make up a list of things we are gonna need for the BBQ and you guys can pick what you wanna bring. I am gonna guess and say between 20 and 30 ppl. Also when you pick what you wanna bring also tell me how many people you are bringing with you so I can get a rough idea.

I am bringing charcol,lighter fluide. Also pasta salad and potato salad
I have one good size cooler but we will need a few more. If you have a cooler please bring it. Also we need ice if you can bring your cooler filled with ice. When you respond with what you will bring just say +1 cooler with ice. Also probably a good idea to bring your own chairs. Coolers are good seats aswell
We will also need
1. Burgers
2. Hot dogs
2a. Dave D. you got the brats.
3. burger&dog buns
4. Soda (couple cases)
5. Bottle water (couple cases)
6. Beer, I would say bring what you like and some to share.
7. Chips/pretzels
8.condiments (salt&pepper,mustard,ketchup,mayo,relish, and nasty miracle whip if you must.
9. Paper products (plates,cups,napkins,plastic ware,paper towls,trash bags) that's a lot if 2 ppl wanna split that one. Let me know.

I am sure I am forgetting a lot but that should get us going. Any ideas or thoughts on other things we need please let me know. I know all too well that money can be tight for some. If you can't bring anything bring youself and the family. Hope to see you there.

Last edited:
Chris, Hell of a job. I can bring me plus one. I can bring Hors d'oeuvres (Our Devours). +1 cooler wit ice. It wouldn't be a BBQ without suds and soda. I can bring some of the other stuff (in case).

Chris, Hell of a job. I can bring me plus one. I can bring Hors d'oeuvres (Our Devours). +1 cooler wit ice. It wouldn't be a BBQ without suds and soda. I can bring some of the other stuff (in case).[/reply

Sounds good, Tim see you there.

Did People change there minds about coming? If you are planing to come please let me know so I can get a rough idea of how many can make it. Thanks guys.

I am in. I will have the brats pre-boiled in beer, and the fixings...onions, kraut, mustard. I will also have a cooler stocked, and a dessert.

Awesome thanks Dave see you there you gonna bring the sneakbox up for the trip with the sail rig.

yes, will bring the sneakbox, probably with the OB and definitely with the sail rig. Need some good pictures, so someone please bring a decent camera (I only have a small auto point and shoot).

How about we bring some swap stuff too? Some decoys or gear that you are not going to use...maybe we can do some trading? I have some decoys for sure that I will bring to trade....

Back