O.K. everyone....drop your jocks and grab your .....

How is this project going? Any updates? It sure is a great looking shirt.that i would wear with pride. That is if they come in XXXL :)

The project came to a screaching halt durring duck season. I think all we need at this point is an accurate order (number of each size) and we go to press. I'll get with Steve and get it moving again.

The project came to a screaching halt durring duck season. I think all we need at this point is an accurate order (number of each size) and we go to press. I'll get with Steve and get it moving again.

Eric, Why dont you have us pre-pay our orders by X date, this way there will be no risk. Im sure that wouldnt be a problem for anybody. Great design, Thanks for the hard work and such a great place to relax and spend some time!!

They look great, I would like two.. One extra large and one 2 extra large. Let me know the final price and where to send the check. Thanks neil

Steve,

What's the status on the shirts. Are you getting close to taking orders yet?

Thanks,

Ed

where the heck did you ever get that impression....(not that its not a good idea).....
.Wait for it
.Wait for it
O.K. here's the "news"....the delay has been because of me....my attention has been "elsewhere" starting first with getting thoroughly pissed off about the unathorized use of the then unapproved art work, then getting totally lost in a job switch, family issues, Duck season then Turkey season......

Turkey season ends on Sunday, the family thing is settled, and there are 90 days till the next SEASON....not including fishing since thats like sex with your cousin--fun while its going on but waiting just a bit brings more reward.....so my attention won't be so divided...

Eric has done his part, the art work approval has been secured, (which DOES NOT MEAN THAT PEOPLE CAN JUST USE IT FOR THEIR OWN TRANSFERS), and all I need to do is work out the ordering and payment kinks....plan on working through that in the first week or so after Sunday.....

So a little more patience and they'll be available soon....and the GOOD NEWs....you guys that hate pockets can have your shirts with NO POCKETS.....you'll pay exactly the same amount as for the ones with pockets but if you'r going to make the ordering process difficult then you're going to pay a premium for it......

AND there will be something SPECIAL on the sleeve that no one but Eric and I know about.....something that can't be stolen ahead of time and something that I'm sure will tickle the heck out of everyone....

Steve

hmmmm and I learn a little more about Steve...he knows what sex with cousins is like...interesting....very interesting...

Dani

why don't you ask your new police buddy you met today. I'd bet he'd be oh so helpful

bwahahahahaha

Dani

Thats very good "NEWS" Steve........................Thanks for all the hard work.........and a "surprise on the sleeve".............What might that be????????

Back