Paging Charlie Foulds...

Kevin T

Hey Charlie. How's your boat build going? I've been following it over the past several months but haven't seen any recent photos. Did you ever get a dodger together for it? Thanks.

Kevin

Hello Kevin, As you know I am building my boat outside in a carport style tent. Therefore I must wait for warm temps for quality fiberglass work. I am up to the point that I will be glassing the decks. I was out in the "boat-tent" yesterday and got it all cleaned up and ready for work. The roof took a beating this winter, so I added another tarp on top of it. I will be posting pics as I resume building.

Charlie, good to hear your back at it. I've been wondering with this beautiful weather if you had time to work on her. It was almost 90 here in Virginia yesterday. Took the Lab and the BBSB out yesterday threw some taining bumpers for fun. Are you coming to Havre de Grace or Tuckerton this year?

Bill V

Hello Bill, Havre De Grace is out, opening weekend of turkey season here,my boys are coming home from college for three days of chasing longbeards,I can hardly wait!!! I am going to Clayton for the first time this year,in mid July. I have never been there , but I know that the area is beautiful,and of course I will be at Tuckerton,wouldnt miss it!! How about you Bill??

Going to Havre Saturday as it is just up the road a bit. Missed the worlds this weekend due to family obligations. Tuckerton is a sure thing, Trish liked it last year and has already told me to book the same hotel as last year. I'm sure we'll all meet up as we did last year. It was a great way to meet and put facesd with names.

Back