Painting the boat.

I don't know about you but when I painted my boat it got sort of addictive. My daughter is an art teacher and she taught me how to mix colors, and tints and all of that. Its nice to get it done, but it fun to do, don't you think?

Dave

I don't know about you but when I painted my boat it got sort of addictive. My daughter is an art teacher and she taught me how to mix colors, and tints and all of that. Its nice to get it done, but it fun to do, don't you think?

Dave

it was fun to step back and look at it while I was doing it but I was ready to be done by the end of the day.

Wow! Please take and post a picture with your boat up against the shoreline if possible...
Not the best photo (had to adjust the over exposure) and the sun was at a really bad angle but...
IMG_00773.jpg
I think the base color is right on target with the shore. I can't wait to see what the ducks think. (11 days and counting) My son and I took the boat out for the first time with the new Etec and the new paint. I didn't take waders so I could not get an up on shore photo without getting wet. The Etec was great. I tapped the key and it was running. I was hitting 39.5 at about 4900rpm. the motor should top out at around 5700rpm but I did not want to push the new motor that hard on the first time out. I'm thinking it will be in low to mid 40s when I do open it up. I'll be installing new lights on the inside this week and loading the 100+ decoys.

What part of N Bama are you from? Would like to meet up with more people and hunt with from this area. No many people hunt that way, but the ones who hunt different have better success.

Hsv. PM me and we can try to meet up once the season starts. I'll warn you, I will take a hit on birds shot just to stay away from the crowds.

boat looks great!!! Wish we had the ducks here in south AL that u boys have up north. I have to look forward to the last couple of weeks of season to see any great diver numbers. I just hope we have some water all my normal haunts r bone dry

Back