Partridge in a pear tree,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Huntindave McCann

Sponsor
Or maybe a Partridge on my sleeve. Almost too close to take a picture, had to extend my other arm, snap the shot, then review it to see what I had captured.

View attachment partridge.jpg

This Partidge has been hanging around my friends home in Aitkin MN. He lives on 40 acres of timber 5 miles outside of town. Real friendly bird! :>) :>)

Excellent shot Dave!!!

Aitkin, MN eh?! I grew up near there! Our hockey team was the C-I-A-P-L Rangers at the time. Crosby, Ironton, Aitkin, and Pequot Lakes. I graduated from Pequot Lakes in 1999!

That's amazing. Get him one of those little hoods so you can play Lee Slikkers, hawker.

Very cool picture!

Mike

Dave, You are making all grouse hunters look kind of foolish, all we need is a Carhart jacket to decoy them in. They are not really the brightest bulb in the room. Cool pic thanks for sharing it. Merry Christmas.

Dave:
Thanks for sharing the cool picture. I'm trying to figure out what that bird thought you were. Perhaps a Ruffled Grouch? Are you a Wildlife Whisperer with fish as well? We could have used some help during our various fishing escapades last summer and fall. I think the invasion of silver carp could pose some safety hazards, though---a slight miscalculation on the fishes' parts and you could end up sporting a black eye rather than having a pisces perched on your shoulder. And now that I think about it, that bear did seem to be a bit fond of you.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Please keep your eyes open for Santa's reindeer.

Back