Picked up my new Estuary....

Will, not sure what you hunting out of currently, but I have a Devlin Scaup, and they are very nice two man boats.

Troy Fields said:
Will, not sure what you hunting out of currently, but I have a Devlin Scaup, and they are very nice two man boats.

Troy,

Currently I'm hunting primarily out of a duck boss 13. Great 2 man boat but see myself eventually hunting a lot by myself and would love to have the lay down ability of a BBSB

Tom, I was at the glass shop where the Estuary's are made on Friday and that boat is there upside down and they are putting one inch of fiber glass over it to make the molds. There is the New Jersey Decoy Collectors Show on April 6th at the Seaview Resort in Galloway, where there will be a 11'3" Restored 1960 Carl Adams boat on display. All 3 boats 11'3, 13'3 and 15' are a Carl Adams Design from the Modern Boat Works that was on Rt 9 in Port Republic. Bob Reitmeyer from this Forum had set up a meeting with his father and David a couple of months ago in NJ to allow David (USCG ENQ) to build Bobs Great Grandfathers Duck boats in Fiberglass. David has committed to Ducks Unlimited to help preserve 1 acre of Wetlands for every boat he builds through Sponsorship.
Phil

Back