prayer request

leslie riggan

My mother-in-law got sick over the weekend and after a trip to the er she has brain and lung cancer. Please pray for the strength and support she'll need in the future. Being as my wife and I were married so young, she's like my mom. Thanks-les

Leslie, our prayers are with you and your family. I lost my Father in Law this morning very suddenly without notice.

Les, Sorry to hear, it's a heck of a thing to deal with. You wife is gonna need lots of love + support. Thoughts and prayers from the Hillman house............. Bill , included is your family as well :>(

Last edited:
Les - Being a cancer survivor myself, I understand the struggle. Yet, God is faithful. He promises us peace if we just ask Him. I will pray for your mother-in-law and family. God bless!

Les,
Tell your wife and mother in law that we are all keeping them in our thoughts. We went thru it with my wifes mom. You will find strength in the times you need it.

HeY Leslie:
I am sorry to here of this problem. Please be assured that our thoughts and prayers will be with you at this time.
Regards
Ron

Back