prayers for my pop

Rick Henderson

Pops in icu on fathersday and not doing well . He was a hell of a carver in his day and I am proud to take the torch and carry on the name . Love you pop and may god be with you !

Good morning, Rick~

We'll be thinking of you and your family AND - when the time is right - looking forward to some photos of your Dad and his decoys.

All the best,

SJS

this is one of my pops last boats before he started loosing his sight . Cedar planked over sasafrass frames and west system sealed . 16' long .

Lifting him up Rick before the Throne of Grace! Pat

Deuteronomy 31:8 The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged

Last edited:
Sending him home with hospice , nothing more they can do . 76 awsome years and now its time to go to a better place . Thank you every one for your prayers now I pray he goes easy . Henderson decoys will live on !

Rick - Will continue to pray for your dad and family. He's left an amazing legacy and has lots to be proud of in a wonderful son like you. Thank you for being a blessing to him and, when you see him, tell him all the guys on the Duckboat Page say hello, be strong and, thank you! Blessings! Pat

Back